By using or visiting Aerius Technologies LLC services or any of its products, software, data feeds, and services provided to you on, from, or through our website and filming locations (collectively the “Service”) you signify your agreement to (1) these terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”).
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also creators of Content using the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or create and produce when using our facilities. The Service includes all aspects of Aerius Technologies LLC, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered, such as the use of our filming locations, content post-production, ammenities offered and other services.
The Service may contain references and usage of third party websites and content that are not owned or controlled by Aerius Technologies LLC. Aerius Technologies LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites and social media related to the use you make of our services. In addition, Aerius Technologies LLC will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site or Content created in our premises by other users of the service. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Aerius Technologies LLC from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, social media content, and/or creation of content using our premises.
Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version https://www.aeriustech.com/social-media-subscription-tos ). Aerius Technologies LLC may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
Your Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
- The Content you create/distribute using our Services, and the trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) on the Service, are your own responsability, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. You expressly relieve Aerius Technologies LLC from any and all liability arising from your use of them.
- Filming location is provided to you AS IS. You may access the premises and Services as permitted under these Terms of Service. Aerius Technologies LLC is not responsible for the usage and/or distribution of any Content, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of the rightful owners of the Content or the respective licensors of the Content.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources and other users, and that Aerius Technologies LLC is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Aerius Technologies LLC with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Aerius Technologies LLC, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
- As a Aerius Technologies LLC user you may publish your created Content, including videos. You understand that Aerius Technologies LLC does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you publish or means of publication you use.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing it. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you publish.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Aerius Technologies LLC , its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service and filming location; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
You agree that: The Service shall be deemed solely based in the state of Florida; These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Florida, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Aerius Technologies LLC that arises in whole or in part from the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Broward County, Florida. These Terms of Service, and any other legal notices published by Aerius Technologies LLC on the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Aerius Technologies LLC concerning the Service. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Aerius Technologies LLC’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Aerius Technologies LLC reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the Service following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AND Aerius Technologies LLC AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.